Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I like that this is a small muffin recipe-makes only 12 muffins. Also like that it doesn't call for white sugar. I have not tried yet; but am looking forward to making it soon.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon & salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Mix together bananas, milk, sugar, butter, egg & cranberries.
- Add flour mixture stirring just until moistened.
- Scoop into muffin tray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
*Reviewed for Photo Swap February 2010* A quick and easy muffin to make- a perfect quantity for 12 muffins. My daughters both enjoyed these and they mada a great addition to their lunchboxes.