Recipe by Jessievs
A low-fat muffin with a different texture but a great flavor... Creamy and tart with a hint of orange.
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, canned frozen
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 banana, mashed
- 6 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Prepare muffin pan with non-stick spray and flour.
- Combine egg whites, orange juice concentrate, sour cream, mashed banana, sugar, water and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and baking powder. Stir in cranberries.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Do not overmix.
- Pour batter into the prepared muffin pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.