Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
The original directions say you can use a yellow or devil's food cake mix. I got this from one of those grocery store recipe cards.
- 283.49 g package yellow cake mix
- 236.59 ml mashed banana
- 177.44 ml dried cranberries
- 0 softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 78.07 ml water
- 118.29 ml finely chopped pecans
- powdered sugar
- Spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray and preheat the oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl smash your bananas with a fork. Add cake mix, cranberries, butter, eggs and water. Beat at low speed until combined then at medium speed for 1 minute. Put batter in sprayed pan and top with pecans.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool completely before removing them from the pan. If you would like sprinkle them with powdered sugar.