Recipe by soupurrrvhixin
WW - 2 pts per bar.
Top Review by jVo
Sometimes dieting makes food taste crappy. This is one of those times. Powdered sugar sprinkled on top didn't even help. I really wanted to like this one...had all ingredients on hand but, just not good. I also think 40 minutes might be too long at 400 degrees. Sorry.
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon light butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup unpacked brown sugar
- 1 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 large banana, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Coat an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with 1 spray of cooking spray.
- Put butter, brown sugar and banana in a food processor and process until smooth. Add oats, flour and baking powder and pulse until blended. Add zest, juice and cranberries and pulse until a smooth batter forms with bits of cranberry throughout.
- Spread batter in baking pan and smooth top with a wooden spoon. Bake until firm and golden brown, about 35 to 40 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into 8 bars.