Chef #468506's Note:
Couscous adds great texture to this pretty parfait. Serve it year-round by using whichever fruits are in season.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a boil in a microwave-safe bowl in microwave.
- 2Carefully remove from microwave and stir in couscous.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and let stand 5 minutes until couscous is tender.
- 4Meanwhile, prepare pudding according to package directions using fat-free milk.
- 5Stir in couscous (it is okay if couscous is still warm).
- 6Let stand 5 minutes until pudding is set.
- 7To make parfaits, layer about 2 tablespoons of pudding, then 2 tablespoons of bananas, 2 tablespoons of pudding, then 2 tablespoons of strawberries in each of 4 tall parfait or other tall thin glasses. Repeat layers once.
- 8Garnish with mint sprigs if desired.
- 9Serve immediately.
- 10Yields 1 parfait per serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Couscous Pudding and Fruit Parfait (Ww Core)
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.3
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 73.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free fat free instant banana cream pudding mix
whole wheat couscous