Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Couscous adds great texture to this pretty parfait. Serve it year-round by using whichever fruits are in season.
- Bring water to a boil in a microwave-safe bowl in microwave.
- Carefully remove from microwave and stir in couscous.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let stand 5 minutes until couscous is tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare pudding according to package directions using fat-free milk.
- Stir in couscous (it is okay if couscous is still warm).
- Let stand 5 minutes until pudding is set.
- To make parfaits, layer about 2 tablespoons of pudding, then 2 tablespoons of bananas, 2 tablespoons of pudding, then 2 tablespoons of strawberries in each of 4 tall parfait or other tall thin glasses. Repeat layers once.
- Garnish with mint sprigs if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Yields 1 parfait per serving.