Recipe by Marythe
My husband loves these! It's a spin on a recipe I found on a cornflour package. Since I made these he doesn't want the regular pancakes anymore.
Top Review by woossi
These are great. I was searching for some pancakes for my son who is gluten free, and found your recipe. Every one in the family loved them and now we have a yummy pancake recipe he can enjoy. Thx!
- 2 cups cornflour
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix cornflour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Separately, blend eggs, milk, vanilla extract and bananas.
- Pour mixture unto dry ingredients and beat.
- Melt butter and mix in with the rest.
- Heat greased pan and pour half a cup of the mixture at a time. They are kinda tricky to flip over because the mixture is fluffy, so cook them covered, it speeds up the process.
- When top is dry, flip and brown on the other side. All done!