Kid-friendly. Moist, easy and a tasty muffin for "on-the-go" people. Basic recipe from Cooking Light-Tara Bennett; I added egg and optional nuts and raisins. Easily doubled.
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Combine milk, bananas, egg, (and nuts and raisins, if using).
- Mix in a medium bowl; stir just until moistened.
- Spoon mixture into well-oiled muffin cups. Bake for about 20-25 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin pan.
- Have not tried it, but probably would freeze well.