Recipe by BestTeenChef
This recipe is orginally a raisin drop cookie recipe but i ommited the raisins, cinnamon and vanilla and this is what you get. Recipe may be double since it is only 1/4 of the orginal recipe If mixture is still dry after adding all ingridents add a small amount of milk or water to moisten it up.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup flour
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together margrine and brown sugar.
- Add egg and beat. Then add baking powder and flour.
- Mash banana(this banana may be frozen or fresh) and add chocolate chips if using.
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes ot until browned.