Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help message board. It was posted by Dawn Sobers.
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 small ripe banana
- 3 tablespoons splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat coconut milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in blender in the order listed.
- Process mixture until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides
- Serve in chilled glasses garnish with sliced banana and pealed coconut an serve.