1/5 Photos of Banana Coffee Cake
This cake is so yummy and easy to make! Perfect with a nice hot cuppa! I originally found this in Quick Cooking Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 3 medium)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and sugar.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Beat in bananas and vanilla.
- 4Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda, and add gradually to the creamed mixture.
- 5Mix the topping ingredients together; add half to the batter.
- 6Pour batter into a greased 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan, and sprinkle with the remaining topping.
- 7Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool, then cut into slices.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 57.7 mg
- Sodium 191.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 4.5 g