Recipe by moonpoodle
I made this up one day when I had coconut milk leftover from making curry. It makes for a refreshing and filling snack or small meal.
Top Review by Grossen's Girl Chef
I did not like at all. I followed the recipe as described (although added only 1 tsp of lime juice) but I think it needs some more honey or sugar... and something more. I prefer the Thai banana & coconut milk dessert. Anyway, it is refreshing so I am gonna drink it all.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (optional)
- ice cube (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel banana and cut into large chunks. (You can put the frozen banana under hot water to make it easier to peel).
- Add yogurt, milk, coconut milk, banana, honey, and lime juice to blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add more milk to make it thinner, ice to make it thicker.