Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is kind of like a Frozen Smoothie. If you like pina coladas, you'll love this. Can be kept frozen for up to a month.
- 2 small bananas, peeled & chopped
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 200 ml low-fat evaporated milk
- 100 ml pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut essence
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a 1 litre capacity airtight container.
- Freeze for 4-5 hours or until just frozen.
This is a nice healthy treat! I stired it a few times while freezing to make it a bit creamier and also because I am impatient lol. It does have a nice tropical flavor, but I almost felt it could have been a tad sweeter. Definately easy to make too!