Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A pie I came up with wanting to use up some overripe bananas.
- 1 unbaked pie shell (homemade or bought)
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 50 g dried coconut
- 1 (50 g) bag vanilla pudding mix
- 300 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Bake pie shell for 5-10 minute.
- Meanwhile, mix all other ingredients together.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for another 30-40 minutes, until filling has set.
Yum-O!! And oh so easy!! I love the combo of the banana and coconut!! I had to leave it in the oven for about 65 minutes though. But it came out very pretty and super tasty! Thanks...