Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was printed in the Baton Rouge Advocate. I'm saving it here for future reference.
Make and share this Banana Coconut Muffins (Gluten- and Lactose-Free) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine rice flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, and flaked coconut. Mix dry ingredients well and make a well in the center of dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix coconut milk, beaten egg, oil, and mashed banana.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix only until all ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until muffins are lightly browned on top. Remove from pan to a wire rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.