Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was printed in the Baton Rouge Advocate. I'm saving it here for future reference.
Make and share this Banana Coconut Muffins (Gluten- and Lactose-Free) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine rice flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, and flaked coconut. Mix dry ingredients well and make a well in the center of dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix coconut milk, beaten egg, oil, and mashed banana.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix only until all ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until muffins are lightly browned on top. Remove from pan to a wire rack.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.