This recipe was printed in the Baton Rouge Advocate. I'm saving it here for future reference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, combine rice flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, and flaked coconut. Mix dry ingredients well and make a well in the center of dry ingredients.
- 3In a small bowl, mix coconut milk, beaten egg, oil, and mashed banana.
- 4Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mix only until all ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes or until muffins are lightly browned on top. Remove from pan to a wire rack.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Coconut Muffins (Gluten- and Lactose-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 232.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g