Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My momma swears I'm part monkey. I love bananas! This goes great with little butter cookies as a snack. I make it when I have bananas on hand. They never last at my house!
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into 1 inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, if you have one handy
- 1 cup sweetened coconut cream
- 1⁄2 cup lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Arrange banana slices in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Freeze about 45 minutes, or until frozen.
- Combine with remaining ingredients in a blender and purée.
Another complete delight from the Redneck Epicurean...who sips away in heaven...keeping the angels company. I hope they know how blessed they are to have your company! (: