Recipe by Thorsten
This beverage will bring back your energies. Easy and delicious fitness booster after a hard workout.
Top Review by kelly in TO
5 stars! The consistency was great, and I loved the coconut milk in it giving it that little extra. It also wasn't terribly sweet which I also liked, I used a flower honey which is a little more mild and I really enjoyed it. I also added 2 tbsp of ground flax. Thanks!
- 2 -3 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey (e.g. clover honey)
- coconut, dried and roasted grated for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first six ingredients in a blender. If you like it more sweet use 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Pour into glass and sprinkle with grated coocnut.
- NOTE: You should use a mild honey. You can replace honey by maple syrup. Adjust the sweetness to your taste.
- NOTE: If you like the booster cold put it into the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Serving tip: spread a very little amount of honey on the edge of the glas and dip it into grated coconut.