Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This beverage will bring back your energies. Easy and delicious fitness booster after a hard workout.
- Combine the first six ingredients in a blender. If you like it more sweet use 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Pour into glass and sprinkle with grated coocnut.
- NOTE: You should use a mild honey. You can replace honey by maple syrup. Adjust the sweetness to your taste.
- NOTE: If you like the booster cold put it into the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Serving tip: spread a very little amount of honey on the edge of the glas and dip it into grated coconut.
5 stars! The consistency was great, and I loved the coconut milk in it giving it that little extra. It also wasn't terribly sweet which I also liked, I used a flower honey which is a little more mild and I really enjoyed it. I also added 2 tbsp of ground flax. Thanks!
I love this drink!! I make it all the time. I use lite coconut milk. I also make 1 serv. So I use 1 frozen banana, juice from half lemon, 1/4 cup oj, 1/3 cup coconut milk, 2/3 cup milk and 1 tbs honey. SOOOOO Good!!!! Thanks Thorsten!
I had this after working out the other night. It was like a tropical party in my mouth.