Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Bisquick website, a refreshing summer picnic dessert!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup firm butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1⁄2 cup toasted shredded coconut
- Heat oven to 375°F Mix Bisquick mix and sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until crumbly. Press in bottom of ungreased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until light brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Make pudding mix as directed on package for pudding, using 1 3/4 cups milk; spread over crust. Top with banana slices. Spread whipped cream over top. Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 24 hours.
This was so simple and yummy. I used a French vanilla pudding and we loved the results. Very good and can't wait to make this for the grandkids. Made in memory of Pammyowl.
Wow, what a lovely rich, decadent dessert. It was so quick and easy to make. We enjoyed the flavors very much. It was like a banana coconut cream pie. Made in Memory of Pammyowl.
Very yummy and so simple! I had both vanilla pudding and banana pudding on hand so I added a tbsp of the banana pudding mix too just to give more banana flavour. This would also be good with a few peanuts either in the base or sprinkled on top. Rather than use all of the whipped cream, I just put a dollop on the pieces we were going to eat. Made in honour of Pammyowl, you shall be missed!