Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Everyone in my family loves these...And I never told them that they're diet-friendly!
Make and share this Banana Cocoa Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat over to 350.
- In a bowl, combine oats and boiling water. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites, bananas, sugars, oil and vanilla until well-blended.
- Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Add in the oats to the mixture.
- Spread into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.