Everyone in my family loves these...And I never told them that they're diet-friendly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350.
- 2In a bowl, combine oats and boiling water. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3In a separate bowl, beat egg whites, bananas, sugars, oil and vanilla until well-blended.
- 4Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 5Add in the oats to the mixture.
- 6Spread into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- 8Cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cocoa Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.8
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g