Make and share this Banana Cocoa Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine oats and boiling water; let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites, bananas, sugars, oil and vanilla until blended.
- Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in the oatmeal mixture.
- Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the centre comes out clean (do not overbake).
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.