Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
- 4 slices whole grain bread, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- ground cinnamon
- Preheat the broiler oven.
- Spread each piece of toasted bread with two tablespoons of the cheese.
- Arrange the sliced banana on top of the cheese and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
- Place on a baking sheet or broiler pan and broil until the banana starts to bubble and lightly brown.
I had this for brekky this morning, great idea but I wasn't really keen on the texture of the grilled banana, next time I'll leave the banana uncooked. Thanks!
This was a yummy breakfast that was easy to make and a nice change of pace from what I normally have.