Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I got this recipe from my grandmother who made it for her babies(my mom and siblings)I like it because it can be eaten by a diabetic.
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
- 1 prepared reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 2 packages jell-o fat-free sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix or 2 packages fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- cool whip sugar free whipped topping, thawed
- PLACE Banana slices in bottom of crust.
- POUR milk into large bowl.
- ADD pudding mixes and cinnamon.
- BEAT with wire whisk 1 minute.
- REFRIGERATE in a pie glass 4 hours or until set.