Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe on the www.cheerios.com website. "Banana Nut Cheerios® cereal, Cinnamon Chex® cereal and popcorn stir up into a flavorful munchie." NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING: Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 120 Calories from Fat 30 % Daily Value Total Fat 3 1/2g 5% Saturated 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 130mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 19g 6% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 8g Protein 2g
- 2 cups Banana Nut Cheerios
- 1 cup Cinnamon Chex Cereal
- 1 cup pretzel twists, small ones that are fat free
- 1⁄2 cup walnut halves
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon orange juice (or water)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups microwave popcorn (the 94% fat free kind, any flavor)
- 1 cup apple chips, crispy ones broken into pieces
- Heat oven to 300°F Spray large roasting pan with cooking spray or grease with shortening. In large bowl, mix cereals, pretzels and walnuts; set aside.
- In medium bowl, beat egg white, orange juice, sugar and cinnamon with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated. Stir in popcorn. Spread in pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until light brown and crisp. Remove from oven; stir in apple chips. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.