1/1 Photo of Banana Cinnamon Muffins
Adapted from Fanny Farmer recipe. I like the addition on cinnamon and vanilla, and sea salt provides better flavor then regular salt. Ground sea salt is available in most grocery and gourmet or health food stores
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, mash bananas well-there should be few lumps.
- 2In small bowl, beat two eggs until light.
- 3In another bowl, mix all dry ingredients until well combined.
- 4Add eggs to bananas and mix.
- 5Add vanilla and butter to bananas and mix.
- 6Add dry ingredients one cup at a time, mixing between each cup.
- 7When batter is well blended-it will be thick but not stiff-place in muffin tin.
- 8Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350°F or until knife inserted in muffin comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cinnamon Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.1
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 227.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g