Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This drizzle sauce goes over graham crackers. There is no end to what you can add on top of the crackers. Addition suggestion:creamy peanut butter or marshmellows.Staves the hunger pangs away between truck stops and...made in microwave.
- 8 graham crackers, broken in pieces
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 12 ounces Hershey chocolate candy bars
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter (optional)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow (optional)
- Break crackers in four bowls.
- In microwaveable bowl add margarine, melt, about 45 seconds. Take out.
- Add sliced bananas and coat. Add brown sugar and stir until mixed.
- Break candy bars in pieces and add. Microwave until melted about 30 seconds.
- Now add peanut butter if desired and stir.
- Put marshmellows on the crackers in the bowls if wanted.
- Spoon and drizzle the sauce over the crackers.
- Note: Be ready with the Wet Wipes and have a camera to take pictures of smiling faces.
- Serve with milk.