Top Review by Psalm AKA Typo Qween
These were very good however the bittersweet made the rolls too bitter in my opinion so I added a drizzle of honey to the rolls before rolling them up and it melted into the chocolate making it more of a semi sweet.
- 8 large spring rolls or 8 large egg roll wraps
- 2 ounces unsalted butter, melted
- 4 small bananas, ripe and sliced lengthwise
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425º F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Lay two spring roll wrappers on a clean work surface; brush wrappers lightly with melted butter.
- Slice the bananas in half on the diagonal.
- Place one banana half in the lower third portion of the wrapper and cover with the chocolate.
- Sprinkle a little salt over the chocolate and top with the remaining banana half; roll into a tight package.
- Continue until all bananas and wrappers are rolled.
- Place the finished banana rolls on the lined baking tray and brush tops and edges with butter.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes on the baking tray and serve when golden brown.