My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425º F.
- 2Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- 3Lay two spring roll wrappers on a clean work surface; brush wrappers lightly with melted butter.
- 4Slice the bananas in half on the diagonal.
- 5Place one banana half in the lower third portion of the wrapper and cover with the chocolate.
- 6Sprinkle a little salt over the chocolate and top with the remaining banana half; roll into a tight package.
- 7Continue until all bananas and wrappers are rolled.
- 8Place the finished banana rolls on the lined baking tray and brush tops and edges with butter.
- 9Bake for 5-7 minutes on the baking tray and serve when golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chocolate Spring Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 47.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g