Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Preheat the oven to 425º F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Lay two spring roll wrappers on a clean work surface; brush wrappers lightly with melted butter.
- Slice the bananas in half on the diagonal.
- Place one banana half in the lower third portion of the wrapper and cover with the chocolate.
- Sprinkle a little salt over the chocolate and top with the remaining banana half; roll into a tight package.
- Continue until all bananas and wrappers are rolled.
- Place the finished banana rolls on the lined baking tray and brush tops and edges with butter.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes on the baking tray and serve when golden brown.