Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Low fat energy drink with a burst of banana flavor.
- 1 whole banana
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream (or whatever you choose)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 scoops chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- Split banana in half, put both pieces in blender. No need to freeze, this shake comes out a very good consistency.
- Then add milk follwed by ice cream.
- Add the Nesquik then blend on high for about a minute and its ready to drink. No need for ice cubes unless you want it thicker, but like I said it comes out thick.
- I have 2 kids and when I don't have time to cook a meal for myself, I drink this and I feel energized till my next meal. And if you use low fat ice cream and low fat milk its more healthy.