Recipe by looneytunesfan
With chocolate pudding and a crunchy chocolate topping, these pretty parfaits are sure to satisfy any craving.
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 8 chocolate wafers, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine bananas and lemon juice; let stand for 5 minutes. In another bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. Stir in sour cream.
- Drain bananas. Place half of the banana slices in eight parfait glasses; layer with pudding mixture, whipped topping, chocolate wafer crumbs and remaining banana slices. Refrigerate until serving.