1/2 Photos of Banana Chocolate Oven Melts
Great when you need a quick chocolate fix or an after school snack for the kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Spread each tortilla on one side with 1 1/2 teaspoons butter. Cut each one into quarters.
- 3Heat the remaining butter with the sugar in a skillet. In about 3 minutes, when the sugar dissolves, add the bananas and stir. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes, until golden and somewhat soft. Remove from the heat, add the vanilla and gently stir to combine.
- 4Make four "sandwiches":
- 5Put a tortilla-quarter, butter-side down, on a non-stick baking sheet.
- 6Put a few chocolate chips in the center.
- 7Top with a spoonful of the banana mixture and more chocolate chips, and cap off with another tortilla-quarter, butter-side up.
- 8Cover loosely with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chocolate Oven Melts
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.5
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 565.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 56.7 g
- Protein 7.6 g