Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Yahoo Groups. Great Recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄3 cups bananas, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt and baking powder.
- In a small bowl, combine the mashed bananas, oil and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes or until done.