Recipe by Perfect Pixie
My mum gave me this recipe and said she used to give one of these to me in my lunchbox as a treat when I was younger, they are sooooo good, I am not joking these are probally the best muffins I have ever tasted. they freeze really well
Top Review by DancingPanda
Muffins are great!! I use 1 cup flour and 1 cup rolled oats. Only problem I had was not realizing that the oven temperature was in Celsius - first batch took a while to cook.
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 50 g butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- mix flour, baking powder and chocolate chips together in large bowl.
- melt butter and combine with sugar, mashed banana, vanilla, eggs and milk.
- pour the wet ingredients onto the dry ingredients and mix until dry ingredients are barely damp.
- spoon mixture into well-sprayed or buttered mini-muffin pan.
- bake at 200°C for 10 minutes or until muffins spring back when pressed lightly in centre.