Prep 7 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 1 whole young coconut (water & meat)
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1⁄3 cup agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch himalayan salt
- 3 whole frozen bananas
- 8 large ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon tocotrienols vitamin E (optional)
- 2 teaspoons lecithin granules (optional)
- Blend everything on high except the bananas and ice.
- Then once it is smooth add the bananas and ice and blend again on low until the ice crystals are dissolved and broken down.
- Serve immediately.