Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
Healthy banana chocolate "ice cream" from: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/07/16/chocolate-banana-soft-serve/
- 4 frozen bananas
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- lactose-free milk (enough to help it blend)
- Peel and cut up ripe bananas before freezing them (it's annoying to try to peel them when they are frozen).
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, or blender.
- Add milk as needed to help the mixture to blend.
- Right out of the mixer it has a soft serve texture, freeze for more of an ice cream texture.