Recipe by TraciCarpenter
Banana Chocolate Chunk Pancakes
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made these for just the 2 of us & had a most enjoyable breakfast AND had a couple left over (spread with nutella & cream cheese & rolled up) as a mid-day snack! And, in my desire to follow the recipe right on down, I even used the chocolate & pancake mix you suggested! Thanks for sharing the recipe for this great treat! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]
- 2 bananas
- 6 pieces chocolate (I prefer Dove Dark Chocolate)
- 2 cups pancake mix (I prefer Krusteaz)
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice the banana's into small sections.
- Place the sliced pieces of banana into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Using a potato masher - mash the banana pieces.
- Add pancake mix, milk, and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Slice the Dove Dark Chocolate into 1/4inch pieces.
- Add to banana pancake mix.
- Mix well
- Using 1/4 cup batter cook pancakes over medium heat.