Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Try whipped cream rather than syrup on these.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed bananas (about 3 medium very ripe bananas)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons saco dry buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- In large mixing bowl combine banana and lemon juice.
- Add the eggs, oil, sour cream and water.
- Mix until well-blended.
- In small bowl combine the flour, Buttermilk Blend, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the banana mixture just until combined.
- Heat skillet or griddle until a drop of water dances on it,.
- then lightly grease skillet.
- Drop 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter for each pancake onto skillet.
- When small bubbles break the surface,.
- sprinkle 4 to 6 chocolate CHUNKS onto each pancake.
- Turn pancakes over and cook for 1 minute,.
- or until bottom is lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
these r by far the best pancakes ive ever had!!!
I made these pancakes using low-fat plain yogurt instead of sour cream. These are very tasty and we enjoyed these for dessert this afternoon after a nice lunch. Thank YOU!!!