Try whipped cream rather than syrup on these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (about 3 medium very ripe bananas)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons saco dry buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1In large mixing bowl combine banana and lemon juice.
- 2Add the eggs, oil, sour cream and water.
- 3Mix until well-blended.
- 4In small bowl combine the flour, Buttermilk Blend, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- 5Stir the dry ingredients into the banana mixture just until combined.
- 6Heat skillet or griddle until a drop of water dances on it,.
- 7then lightly grease skillet.
- 8Drop 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter for each pancake onto skillet.
- 9When small bubbles break the surface,.
- 10sprinkle 4 to 6 chocolate CHUNKS onto each pancake.
- 11Turn pancakes over and cook for 1 minute,.
- 12or until bottom is lightly browned.
- 13Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chocolate Chunk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 168.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g