Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Try whipped cream rather than syrup on these.
Make and share this Banana Chocolate Chunk Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed bananas (about 3 medium very ripe bananas)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons saco dry buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- In large mixing bowl combine banana and lemon juice.
- Add the eggs, oil, sour cream and water.
- Mix until well-blended.
- In small bowl combine the flour, Buttermilk Blend, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the banana mixture just until combined.
- Heat skillet or griddle until a drop of water dances on it,.
- then lightly grease skillet.
- Drop 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter for each pancake onto skillet.
- When small bubbles break the surface,.
- sprinkle 4 to 6 chocolate CHUNKS onto each pancake.
- Turn pancakes over and cook for 1 minute,.
- or until bottom is lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
these r by far the best pancakes ive ever had!!!
I made these pancakes using low-fat plain yogurt instead of sour cream. These are very tasty and we enjoyed these for dessert this afternoon after a nice lunch. Thank YOU!!!