Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This combination of banana and chocolate is a favorite!
Make and share this Banana Chocolate Chunk Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, cream margarine with the sugar.
- Add the eggs, and beat, then add vanilla and mashed banana and mix well again.
- In another bowl, stir together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Beat dry mixture into the banana mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- Turn batter into a greased and floured 9 x 5" loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Cool on rack before serving.