1 hr 10 mins
This combination of banana and chocolate is a favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, cream margarine with the sugar.
- 2Add the eggs, and beat, then add vanilla and mashed banana and mix well again.
- 3In another bowl, stir together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- 4Beat dry mixture into the banana mixture.
- 5Stir in the chocolate chunks.
- 6Turn batter into a greased and floured 9 x 5" loaf pan.
- 7Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- 8Cool on rack before serving.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chocolate Chunk Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.1
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 283.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g