1/2 Photos of Banana Chocolate Chunk Bread
1 hr 5 mins
A not too sweet, quick and easy banana bread laced with delectable semisweet chocolate chunks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl combine all ingredients except chocolate chunks on the low speed of an electric mixer.
- 3Stir in chocolate chunks by hand.
- 4Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- 5Sprinkle with a little sugar or cinnamon if desired.
- 6Bake for 1 hour, checking for 'doneness' at the 50 minute mark.
- 7Cook's Note: Cover with foil if the edges of the bread start to brown too much before it is cooked all the way through.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chocolate Chunk Bread
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.1
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 91.2 mg
- Sodium 439.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 7.9 g