Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a tasty dessert that should satisfy a chocolate craving.
- 2 eggs
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 59.14 ml cocoa powder
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml melted butter, cooled
- 118.29 ml mashed banana (1 med banana)
- 473.18 ml chocolate chips
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- Beat eggs well.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, and sugars and mix until well blended.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Stir in the mashed banana and chocolate chips.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell, and bake at 325 degrees for 55-65 minutes until puffy and golden brown.
We loved this! I used a graham cracker crust and added the chocolate chips in step 4 with the banana. I made it ahead of time so we could have it cold with cool whip. I think there is a mistake in the numbe of servings however, I cut the pie into 8 pieces but even though it is very rich I imagine it will be totally finished by morning. Will definitely be making this again.
Love this! Only used 1 cup of chocolate chips and I don't think it would need more than that. Found it was even better served chilled a day later with Cool Whip. Thanks for sharing!
we made this one and it was pretty easy and tasted amzing. it was all gone by the next afternoon. thanks :)