Recipe by Tomorrow Never Knows
This is a tasty dessert that should satisfy a chocolate craving.
Top Review by ellie_
We loved this! I used a graham cracker crust and added the chocolate chips in step 4 with the banana. I made it ahead of time so we could have it cold with cool whip. I think there is a mistake in the numbe of servings however, I cut the pie into 8 pieces but even though it is very rich I imagine it will be totally finished by morning. Will definitely be making this again.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter, cooled
- 1⁄2 cup mashed banana (1 med banana)
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs well.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, and sugars and mix until well blended.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Stir in the mashed banana and chocolate chips.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell, and bake at 325 degrees for 55-65 minutes until puffy and golden brown.