Banana Chocolate Chip Streusel Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9" square baking pan.
- Combine streusel ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl, set aside.
- Cream sugar and butter together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add egg and bananas, beat until combined. Stir in milk.
- Sift together the dry ingredients, stir into sugar/butter mixture until just combined.
- Spread batter in prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Sprinkle streusel over top. As you are sprinkling, squeeze some streusel into pebble sized pieces and drop on top of cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 35 minute until cake is browned and center springs back when touched lightly. Cool on rack 15 minutes before serving.