1/4 Photos of Banana Chocolate Chip Softies
Yummy!! I make these several times a year, but they are also requested at Christmas!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Beat butter, granulated sugar and light brown sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- 3Beat in banana, egg and vanilla.
- 4Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 6Add to banana mixture.
- 7Beat until well blended.
- 8Stir in chips.
- 9Dough will be soft.
- 10Drop dough by rounded teaspoon 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
- 11Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- 12Let cookies stand on cookie sheet for 2 minutes and then remove to wire racks and cool completely.
- 13Store separate from other cookies, the banana flavor will transfer to other cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chocolate Chip Softies
Serving Size: 1 (720 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 912.2
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 129.0 mg
- Sodium 765.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 79.8 g
- Protein 12.4 g