Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
- 1 cup 1% low-fat chocolate milk
- 2 small bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 8 ounces low-fat coffee-flavored yogurt
- 3 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces paper cups
- 8 wooden sticks
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a container of an electric blender or food.
- processor, cover and process until smooth. Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Pour mix evenly into paper cups. Cover tops of cups with aluminum foil, and insert a stick through foil into center of each cup.
- Freeze at least 4 hours. To serve, remove foil, and peel paper cup away from each pop.