Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another delicious Peanut Butter snack.
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter, reduced fat
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, I use 1/4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine margarine, brown sugar, Splenda and mashed bananas and blend together.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Then carefully stir in peanut butter until it is evenly mixed.
- Sprinkle the baking soda over the entire mixture, blend in the oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a coated 8 x 8 baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- The top should be nice and brown and center will still be slightly moist.
- Allow to cool before serving.