Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy banana chocolate chip cookies with added fiber from oatmeal and whole wheat flour. I reduced the fat and sugars using applesauce and Splenda!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blend margarine, brown sugar, Splenda and applesauce.
- Add egg whites, vanilla and banana and blend throughly.
- Combine flours, baking soda and salt; blend into wet mixture.
- Stir in oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet or parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.