Yummy banana chocolate chip cookies with added fiber from oatmeal and whole wheat flour. I reduced the fat and sugars using applesauce and Splenda!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Blend margarine, brown sugar, Splenda and applesauce.
- 3Add egg whites, vanilla and banana and blend throughly.
- 4Combine flours, baking soda and salt; blend into wet mixture.
- 5Stir in oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- 6Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet or parchment paper.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 165.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: